We are your production specialist for customized special cables!
Conductor materials: soft-annealed electrolyte copper according to DIN EN 13602 (CU-OF1 on request).
We use only high quality and pure electrolyte copper from long-standing German suppliers.
Conductor surface: Copper bare or tinned
Conductor options: single core (rigid), flexible, highly flexible, extremely flexible
Conductor roping and braiding: Crimp braids, asymmetric or symmetric braids, semi-concentric or concentric braids and round copper ropes, 7 fold and 19 fold roping possible, also with strain relief, e.g. with aramid fibres.
Processing of semi-finished customer products:
- Roping and twisting
- Insulation or sheathing
We use only high quality insulation materials from long-standing suppliers, mainly in Germany and also elsewhere in Europe.
- Soft PVCs
- Temperature ranges +85°C, +105°C, +125°C, -45°C
- various “flexibility”: shore hardness A 67 to A 95, core and sheath mixtures
- phthalate free
- special properties such as increased flame resistance, increased UV resistance, increased oil resistance, permanently water-proof, special adhesive seats, etc.
- Halogen free insulation materials
- PUR: TPE-U: thermoplastic polyether – polyurethane with excellent hydrolysis resistance, good microbe resistance, low adhesion surface, good frost flexibility, flame-protected
- Performance specifications on request
- Single or bi-coloured
- Individual printing possible
- Our standard RAL colours (see the PDF)
- Special colours on request
Special cable tools:
- Core identification, fluting
- Profiled cables according to customer specifications
Phone: +49 (0)9141 85099-17
Telefax: +49 (0)9141 85099-25